- Duration 7 Days
- Difficulty 3/5
- Group Size 8
23-29 April, 2019
This is a privately commissioned trip where we are working with scientists and conservationists in Guyana; as such, the itinerary and price have not been published
Price not publishedPer person sharing
Single Supplement: USD $550.00
Arrival: Cheddi Jagan International Aiprort, Georgetown, Guyana
Departure: Cheddi Jagan International Aiprort, Georgetown, Guyana
Arrival Time: Afternoon of 23 April, 2019
- Accommodations for 8 nights in jungle and eco lodges.
- Airport transfers.
- National park fees.
- All meals and water, tea, coffee.
- Laundry service where possible in the lodges.
- Local English-speaking driver/guide as well as one Pete Oxford Expeditions trip leader.
- International airfare to and from Cheddi Jagan International Airport.
- Items of personal nature including laundry, bar, personal shopping and internet.
- Travel/medical insurance.
- Tips for local guides and lodge staff.
Discover the world with experienced travelers
Photographer | Owner | Trip Leader
Pete and his wife Reneé Bish have published two important books on Guyana. Rupununi: Rediscovering a Lost World with Conservation International and a foreword by HRH The Prince of Wales and Undiscovered Guyana, with WWF and a foreword by His Excellency David A. Granger, President of the Republic of Guyana. This book was commissioned by the government to celebrate 50 years of Guyanan independence.
Pete works in some of the world’s most pristine and remote wildlife and cultural destinations as a full-time professional conservation photographer. His images have appeared in major magazines including National Geographic, Time, Outdoor Photography, and Smithsonian, and have been featured ten times in the BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year Awards.